Types of Dental Negligence Compensation Claims
Our panel of dental negligence solicitors consists of not one but a number of national law firms who specialise in different of dental negligence compensation claims. Some of the types of dental negligence compensation claims that our dental negligence solictors are experienced in handling are listed below.
10 facts about of our dental negligence claims service
1. We have a specialist department dedicated to handling both the straight forward to the more complex dental negligence claims for compensation.
2. We have access to expert independent dental negligence solicitors who specialise in dental negligence compensation claims.
3. We can assist with the minor dental negligence compensation claims through to the fatal dental negligence copensation claims.
4. We will assist by taking the information about the dental negligence compensation claim over the telephone, rather than making you fill out tedious amounts of paperwork (home visits can be arranged to discuss your dental negligence claim, if preferred).
5. If you decide to claim through our panel of dental negligence claims solicitors, should your claim be successful then you will receive 100% compensation for your dental negligence compensation claim, we will make no deductions.
6. Should your dental negligence compensation claim be unsuccessful, then we will not charge you. (no win no fee)
7. Our panel of dental negligence solicitors aim to settle your claim efficently and with maximum compensation.
8. Our dental negligence solicitors will not just advise you on making a dental negligence compensation claim, but will support you throughout the period of your dental negligence compensation claim.
9. Where dental negligence has not been confirmed we can arrange an opinion from an independent dental negligence expert before you decide to make your dental negligence compensation claim. Unlike other firms who would normally charge you a fee for this service, we will not charge you.
10. If the client requires private dental treatment after suffering from dental negligence this can be arranged at no cost to you. (Free dental treatment)
Claim Dental Injury Compensation Today
If you or a loved one has sufferred from dental negligence, then contact 5r1 Claims. Our expert panel of dental negligence solictors can provide you free legal advice on making a dental negligence compensation claim. 5r1 claims will not ask you to pay if your dental negligence claim should fail and no money will be deducted from your dental negligence compensation claim should you win your dental negligence compensation claim. Contact 5r1 Claims today for a free claim assessment before you decide to make a dental negligence compensation claim.
Freephone: 0808 222 0101 (lines open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
Nominated by leading Solicitors, Barristers & Clients